The Mount Everest also known as Sagarmatha in Nepal and Chomolongma in China of the height of 8848m (29,029ft) above sea level is the highest peak in the world. Located at the Khumbu Region of Solukhumbu District in Nepal Mount Everest massive includes neighbor peaks Lhotse 8,516 m (27,940 ft), Nuptse 7,855 m (25,771 ft) and Changtse 7,580 m (24,870 ft) and the height of its base camp is 5300m (18000ft). Firstly, conquered by the Sir Edmond Hillary and Late Tenzing Norge Sherpa, this giant peak has climbed by thousands of climbers till the date.
The Mt. Everest expedition which has cancelled twice; once in 2014 due to the an avalanche in Khumbu Ice Fall and once in 2015 following the avalanches triggered by the massive Earthquake, on April 25.
The cancellations are likely to have an impact on the impoverished Himalayan country’s economy. With the great challenges and hardship in this year (2016) our company Sherpa Khangri Outdoor Ptv. Ltd is organizing the expedition to the top of Mt. Everest.
Our Climbing mainly starts from the base camp on the north of Khumbu glacier, where all the climbers gather with lots of excitement and passion for the preparation of expedition to conquer the highest peak. Team puts 4 camps via south ridge situating base camp at the height of 5300m, Camp-1 at 5900m, Camp-2 at 6200m to 6400m, Camp-3 at 7300m and finally the last camp i.e. Camp-4 take place at the height of 7925m on South Col. Named as “The Khumbu Ice Fall” situated between the Base Camp and the Camp-1 which is the most dangerous part of the climb during the entire journey. Here Ice Fall Doctorset the climbing route through the icefall. Installation of ladders across crevasses along Seracs and ice block makes possible to climb the Khumbu Ice Fall in the efficient way.
- USD $ 45,000 per person (1 member : 1 Climbing Sherpa +1 International Guide)
- Activity: Expedition
- Duration: 58 Days
- Grade: Hard
- Highest Alt: (8848m./29029ft.)
- Trek Type: Hotel / Tea house Trek / Camping Trek
- Best Season: Spring (March to May)
- Permit and Royalties of Everest
- Garbage Deposit of Sagarmatha Pollution Control (SPCC)
- Rope fixing of Khumbu Icefall
- Sagarmatha National park entry permit
- Domestic flight KTM-Lukla-KTM
- Lodging & Food during Expedition and trekking to BC and back
- 3 nights Hotel in Kathmandu on BB plan
- Experience Climbing Guide and Sherpa
- Base camp Kitchen staff
- Camp II Kitchen Staff (Cook& Kitchen boy)
- Climbing Sherpa (1member:1 Sherpa)
- Porters/ Yak to Base camp and Back
- Liaison Officer
- All the staff salaries & allowances
- All the staff insurance & Heli Insurances
- Group Climbing gears
- All the necessary equipment at base camp
- 8 bottles of Oxygen(5 for the clients & 3 for Sherpa)
- Oxygen Mask regulator set
- Walkie talkie set for each Sherpa
- Solar panel and generator at base camp
- Expedition equipment's cargo to Lukla.
- International flight to Kathmandu
- Visa fee of Nepal
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu Hotel stay
- Personal equipment's
- Personal Insurance
- Heli Rescue
- Satellite Telephone
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottled or boiled water, shower, heater, etc.)
- Climbing Sherpa summit bonus 1000$
- Staff Tips
- Internet Access during the Expedition.
- Excess baggage charges (if you have more than 15 kg luggage, cargo charge is around $1.5 per kg).