Lobuche a Nepalese mountain, also spelt Lobuje is located just above the Lobuche village in Khumbu Region close to the Khumbu Glacier with the height of 6,119m (20,062ft) above sea level. This peak has two different summits; Lobuche East Peak (6119m) and Lobuche West Peak (6145m).Firstly climbed by Laurence Nielson and Sherpa AngGyalzen on 25 April 1984, Lobuche peak is only few kilometers nearer to the way of this world’s highest mountain i.e. Mt. Everest (8848m).
This Peak gives an amazing views of Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, AmaDablam and Pumori. This expedition can be extended upto 3 additional days, should the trekker choose to detour from Lobuche village to Everest Base Camp.The short tour will guide us through most fascinating places in the Everest region such as GorekShep and Kala Pathar, which gives an excellent view of Everest along with other high mountains. This climbing is very supportive to the expedition member of the Mt. Everest and Mt. Lhotse for acclimatization.
LobuchePeak climbing with Sherpa Khangri Outdoor begins after taking short and enjoying flight from Kathmandu to Lukla. The journey will lead through colorful Khumbu Area, which is the is home to legendary Sherpas. Then comes Namche Bazaar, an ancient trading post between Nepal and Tibet, after which followsTyangbochethat is popular for its Buddhist monastery set in the backdrop of classic Lhotse view.Another attraction in the route is Pangboche, the highest Sherpa village.The journey will then take usthrough Dingbocheand then to Lobuche village.The next destination isLobuche East Base Camp (5200m). Then comes the climb along the South Ridge to the summit (6119m).
Expedition Cost : USD $25,00 (2-4), USD $ 2200 Per Person
- Activity: Expedition
- Duration: 16 Days
- Grade: Hard
- Highest Alt: 6,119m (20,062ft)
- Trek Type: Lodge + Camping
- Best Season: Spring and Autumn
- Expedition Permit and Royalties
- Garbage Deposit
- Sagarmatha National park entry permit
- Lodging & Food during Expedition and trekking to BC and back
- 4 nights Hotel in Kathmandu on BB plan
- Experience Climbing Guide and Sherpa Drive KTM- Lukla- KTM
- Base camp Kitchen staff
- Tents and food base camp and high camp
- Climbing Sherpa as required
- Porters/ Yak to Base camp and Back
- All the staff salaries & allowances
- All the staff insurance & Heli Insurances
- Group Climbing gears
- All the necessary equipment at base camp
- Gas heater in Base camp
- 1 bottle oxygen for rescue and in an emergency.
- Walkie talkie set for each Sherpa
- Solar panel and generator at base camp
- International flight to Kathmandu
- Visa fee of Nepal
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu Hotel stay.
- Personal equipment's.
- Personal Insurance
- Heli Rescue
- Satellite Telephone
- All other personal nature expenses
- Staff Tips