Located at the south of Tashi Lapcha in Rolwaling Region, Phachermo Peak – 6187m is an attractive and beautiful snowy peak. In 1955 this straightforward peak was first ascended along a well-defined northwest ridge rising from a relatively flat glacier, rises above the Trolumbau Glaciers in the west, still the main route to the summit. The Rolwaling valley is considered as a main access to Pachermo, whether this peak can be climbed either from Rolwaling and Khumbu. Several team have address a difficult ice step caused by a large crevasse about 100m from the summit. Trek to the Pachermo in the Rolwaling Region leads through villages which has remained untouched by western civilization and also through the outstanding scenery along beautiful rivers valley before emerging in high alpine country.
An amazing and breathtaking scene of Mt. Gaurisankar, Mt. Melungtse and many more motivate you to cross the Tashi Lapcha Pass which is adventurous and challenging indeed. From the earlier of October to the end of November is the suitable and best time for climbing this peak
2700/- USD Per Person (1-2 members)
2500/- USD Per Person (5 or more person)
- Activity: Expedition
- Duration: 19 Days
- Grade: Strenuous
- Highest Alt: 6187 m
- Trek Type: Lodge + Camping
- Best Season: October and November
- Pickups and drops from hotels and airports.
- Expedition Permit, Royalties and Garbage Deposit.
- Gaurishankar Conservation Area and Sagarmatha National Park entry permit.
- Drive Kathmandu-Jagat and Fly Lukla-Kathmandu
- Breakfast in Kathmandu and all meals during the trek and expedition.
- Accommodation in Kathmandu, teahouses and tents during the expedition.
- Experience Climbing Guide and Sherpa.
- All staffs as required.
- Porters as required.
- All the staff salaries & allowances.
- All the staff insurance & Heli Insurances.
- Group Climbing gears.
- All the necessary equipment.
- 1 bottle oxygen for rescue and in an emergency.
- Comprehensive First aid medical kit.
- Welcome and farewell dinners in Kathmandu.
- Walkie talkie set for each Sherpa.
- International flight to and from Kathmandu.
- Visa fee of Nepal.
- Extra night accommodation in Kathmandu.
- Lunch and evening meals in Kathmandu.
- Travel and Heli rescue insurance.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottled or boiled water, shower, heater, etc.)
- Internet Access during the trekking and Expedition.
- Personal Climbing equipment.
- Optional trips and sightseeing if extended.
- Tips to staffs.
- Excess baggage charges (if you have more than 15 kg luggage, cargo charge is around $1.5 per kg).