Sherpa Khangri Outdoor Pvt. Ltd is an emerging trekking company run by locals, which specializes in mountaineering and has successfully organized and assisted in various different expeditions in Nepal Himalayas. We have successfully organized Mt. Everest, Mt Lhotse, Mt. Makalu, Mt. Manaslu, Mt. Ama Dablam and various peaks around Nepal with highest number of the success rate and without any causalities until now as safety is our first priority.
We are proud to look back at the previous years of achieving these goals and support over 30 climbers in stepping foot on the summit of Mt. Everest in 2017 and did successfully rescued two climbers left to die at Camp 4 from another company which have been broadcasted in international news all over the world.
By the time you first arrive at Base Camp at the foot of the Khumbu Icefall, a route will already be established with ropes and ladders through to Camp 1. Our strong Sherpa team will be busily involved in ferrying loads of equipment up the mountain. After a few days acclimatization at Base Camp, you will climb through the Icefall to Camp 1 and rest there for a day. The following day you will continue up the more gentle slopes of the Western Cwm to Camp 2 to rest and acclimatize for several more days. A day-climb up the Lhotse Face towards Camp 3 will complete this first foray before returning to Base Camp. During this time the guides and Sherpa climbers will be establishing the higher camps and stocking these with bottled oxygen for the summit climb.
The second trip on to the mountain will involve sleeping one night at Camp 3 for acclimatization before returning to base camp for a rest period. In a perfect scenario, weather and health would remain constant, and these two trips up the mountain would take around 3 weeks. In reality, factors such as weather can add several days to the acclimatization process.
- Activity: Expedition
- Price: 40,000$ USD
- Duration: 58 days
- Grade: Difficult
- Highest Alt: 8848 meters
- Trek Type:
- Best Season: April-May
You willl be meeting your expedition leader and members who will be assisiting you in the Expedition. Your expedition leader will be briefing you about the expedition and have an equipement check ,last minute preparation .
Fly to Lukla and start our trek to Everest Base Camp. You will be climbing Island peak or Lobuche peak for training and head towards Base camp.
- Climbing Permit and Royalties of Everest
- Garbage Deposit of Sagarmatha Pollution Control (SPCC) equivalent 5000$
- Sagarmatha National park entry permit
- Domestic flight KTM-Lukla-KTM
- Lodging & Food during Expedition and trekking to BC and back
- 3 nights Hotel in Kathmandu on BB plan ( before expedition 2 night & after expedition 1 night )
- Experience Climbing Guide and Sherpa
- Base camp Kitchen staff
- Camp II Kitchen Staff (Cook& Kitchen boy)
- Climbing Sherpa (1member:1 Sherpa)
- Porters/ Yak to Base camp and Back
- Liaison Officer
- All the staff insurance & Heli Insurances
- Group Climbing gears
- Group Climbing gears
- All the necessary equipment at base camp
- 8 bottles of Oxygen (5 for the clients & 3 for Sherpa)
- Oxygen Mask regulator set
- Walkie talkie set for each Sherpa
- Solar panel and generator at base camp
- Expedition equipment cargo to Lukla.
- International flight tickets
- Visa fee of Nepal
- Lunch & dinner in Kathmandu Hotel stay
- Personal equipment's
- Personal Insurance
- Heli Rescue
- Satellite Telephone
- Personal expenses (phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottled or boiled water, shower, heater, etc.)
- Climbing Sherpa summit bonus USD 1500
- Tips for Others Staff and Porters.
- Internet access during expedition
- Excess baggage charges (if you have more than 15 kg luggage, cargo charge is around $1.5 per kg)